Pecha Kucha Night is coming to the Children’s Creativity Museum! You can see and hear big people talk about their creative process and how they got their start as little people, focused on the theme of "Creating Outside the Lines" February 22nd at 6PM.
Presenting on the 22nd:
- Ingrid & Nick Dragotta, Howtoons
- Kelly Wainwright , Messy Monkey Arts
- Barak Kassar, Rassak Experience Digital Design & Experience
- Irina Zadov, Children’s Creativity Museum Director of Experience & Community Engagement and Founder of Feast of Words
- Maurice Woods, Founder of the InnerAct Project
- Daniel LaRossa, Amadeo Bennetta, School 4 Burma Design Competition Winners
- Edgard Gouveia, the Oasis Game
- Dylan Gold, Furniture
- Adam Fong
- Brian Asman
The Children's Creativity Museum is going to host us in their theater for this event. Most of you may know them as the 'Zeum in Moscone Center. They just re-branded this past month and are keen to collaborate with our creative network of attendees.
Hope to see you on the 22nd!